Friday, February 6, 2009

I found this Electric Wheelchair

So I got this thing from the dumpster at work. Its mad old, and I'm not sure if it works. I took it out and left it by the dumpster for a couple days. It would not fit in the back of my car. Coming back from lunch on day 2. The excitement over having this thing was palpable. I noticed that it wasn't where I left it. Errrrrrrt. The brakes squealed and I put it in reverse. I got out to confront my problem, well fernando got out and confronted it while I waited. I had gotten him hyped more than I expected. Seems it was right there, in the back of a truck. Hey this guy is takeing apart my wheelchair!? Ok dude, what is going on here. Oh I was waiting for my boss and I thought I would take apart your wheelchair and sell it for metal. What!? Are you insane, We need those parts. Ok so he gets it out of the truck and gives it back. The seat is gone, the wires cut, but now it fits in my backseat. So there it rests for the past week. I will now try to upload images.









ok so I lost a few pictures there, I'll try again later.

No comments: