Friday, February 6, 2009
BitPIm
I am using the software BitPim, to interface with my cell phone, a chocolate I inherited from a friend. The BitPim program allows me to upload the images to my computer at a higher resolution than you could otherwise achieve with the Verizon approved email route. I can also add ringtones without paying ridiculous fees. I am not a rich man, and I need all the concessions I can get, and this free software allows me to do something with my phone I otherwise couldn't, or at least not for a price I want to pay. The chocolate's camera is not the greatest and the pictures that I get even through BitPim are not great, but like I said this is all I can afford and it will be my primary method of providing images for this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment